List of ARXF-CP Defines
The file RXF_Defines.h generated with your model contains the defines:
The file RXF-Defines.h is included by RXF_Config.h and thus included by generated sources.
- RXF_V8 which identifies the ARXF-CP family.
V8 frameworks are maintained in Rhapsody model and generated; this also allows for traceability in RXF Cert variants from requirements down to testing.
- RXF_RTOS_AUTOSAR which is defined to indicate the ARXF-CP is implemented as an RTOS adapter of the RXF-C Rhapsody model.
The Rhapsody model of the RXF-C is not part of a release.
The ARXF-CP can be configured and tailored to the specific needs of an application.
The file RXF_Config.h is generated for a Component/Configuration combination. If you need different values for different SWCs, the SWCs must be organized in different Components.
The configuration results in Defines which are generated into RXF_Config.h which is included by generated sources.
Defines which are generated into RXF_Config.h can be divided into several categories.
- Defines resulting from the Configuration tab of the RXF Configuration:
Defines are generated at a model level for the dimension of the memory pools.
One can not differentiate per SW-C. This is a restriction which will be fixed later.
Defines resulting from the Memory Pools tab of the RXF Configuration:
- RXF_MEMORY_TINY_BLOCK_COUNT and RXF_MEMORY_TINY_BLOCK_SIZE
- RXF_MEMORY_SMALL_BLOCK_COUNT and RXF_MEMORY_SMALL_BLOCK_SIZE
- RXF_MEMORY_MEDIUM_BLOCK_COUNT and RXF_MEMORY_MEDIUM_BLOCK_SIZE
- RXF_MEMORY_LARGE_BLOCK_COUNT and RXF_MEMORY_LARGE_BLOCK_SIZE
- RXF_MEMORY_HUGE_BLOCK_COUNT and RXF_MEMORY_HUGE_BLOCK_SIZE
RXF_MEMORY_MAX_BLOCK is set to the largest block configured.
There are two constants you can define to influence memory allocation:
- if RXF_MEMORY_USE_HEAP is defined and you request a chunk of memory which is larger than RXF_MEMORY_MAX_BLOCK,
then it is allocated from the heap.
- if RXF_MEMORY_FORCE_ALLOC_TOO_LARGE is set and RXF_MEMORY_USE_HEAP is not defined
and you request a chunk of memory which is larger than RXF_MEMORY_MAX_BLOCK, the error handler will be called
Defines resulting from stereotypes and their tags of the RXFMonitor profile are grouped beneath the heading RXF Monitor defines,
if the stereotype RXFAnimation is set to your active Component or Configuration to enable the Monitor of the UML Target Debugger in the ARXF-CP.
You may want to have extra defines used when building the deployed sources.
Via the Code Generation tab of the ARXF-CP Configuration you can add multiple lines
to a generated RXF_Config.h, each with a define.