List of ARXF-CP Defines
The file RXF_Defines.h generated with your model contains the defines:
The file RXF-Defines.h is included by RXF_Config.h and thus included by generated sources.
The ARXF-CP can be configured and tailored to the specific needs of an application.
- RXF_V8 which identifies the ARXF-CP family.
V8 frameworks are maintained in Rhapsody model and generated; this also allows for traceability in RXF Cert variants from requirements down to testing.
- RXF_RTOS_AUTOSAR which is defined to indicate the ARXF-CP is implemented as an RTOS adapter of the RXF-C Rhapsody model.
The Rhapsody model of the RXF-C is not part of a release.
The file RXF_Config.h is generated for a Component/Configuration combination. If you need different values for different SWCs, the SWCs must be organized in different Components.
The configuration results in Defines which are generated into RXF_Config.h which is included by generated sources.
Defines which are generated into RXF_Config.h can be divided into several categories.
- Defines resulting from the Configuration tab of the RXF Configuration:
Defines are generated at a model level for the dimension of the memory pools.
One can not differentiate per SW-C. This is a restriction which will be fixed later.
Defines resulting from the Memory Pools tab of the RXF Configuration:
- RXF_MEMORY_TINY_BLOCK_COUNT and RXF_MEMORY_TINY_BLOCK_SIZE
- RXF_MEMORY_SMALL_BLOCK_COUNT and RXF_MEMORY_SMALL_BLOCK_SIZE
- RXF_MEMORY_MEDIUM_BLOCK_COUNT and RXF_MEMORY_MEDIUM_BLOCK_SIZE
- RXF_MEMORY_LARGE_BLOCK_COUNT and RXF_MEMORY_LARGE_BLOCK_SIZE
- RXF_MEMORY_HUGE_BLOCK_COUNT and RXF_MEMORY_HUGE_BLOCK_SIZE
RXF_MEMORY_MAX_BLOCK is set to the largest block configured.
There are two constants you can define to influence memory allocation:
- if RXF_MEMORY_USE_HEAP is defined and you request a chunk of memory which is larger than RXF_MEMORY_MAX_BLOCK,
then it is allocated from the heap.
- if RXF_MEMORY_FORCE_ALLOC_TOO_LARGE is set and RXF_MEMORY_USE_HEAP is not defined
and you request a chunk of memory which is larger than RXF_MEMORY_MAX_BLOCK, the error handler will be called
You may want to have extra defines used when building the deployed sources.
Via the Code Generation tab of the ARXF-CP Configuration you can add multiple lines
to a generated RXF_Config.h, each with a define.