Consulting a design
The design page displays its properties, description, content, and collaborative links.
The revisions history of a design can be accessed with the History button. For more detailed
information, see the section Consulting a design history.
The presentation of the content of a design is specific to each authoring tool. For more detailed
information, see the section Certified authoring tools.
If a design resource list is displayed as a table, a Show Comments column button adds a column to the table to display comments for each resource.
If a design resource list is displayed as a table, you can
Search in design
In the case where a list of resources of a design is displayed as a table, it is possible to perform two types of search:
- Search by column: which allows you to enter a string to apply a filter on a column
- Global Search:
- Standard: which also allows you to enter a string to search the entire table. This search displays the number of results
and provides two buttons to navigate between results with automatic page switching and scrolling
- Doors: allows you to search on the value of the attributes
- For each selected attribute search for its value by entering the search text.
- A counter will show you the number of matching resources found and which resource you are currently on.
- You can navigate through the results by clicking on "Next" or "Previous".
- The value of the attributes found is highlighted in the same color as the attributes present in the search.
- If the Match all box is checked, the results will have all the searched values present.
- If the Match all box is not checked then the search results will have at least one of the searched values present.
Generating a Report on a Design
Using the Report button, you can produce a report document on the current Design. For more detailed information, see the section Generating a report.