Uninstalling the Extension from Windchill
To uninstall the OSLC Connect for Windchill™ extension, remove the project associations in the Collaborative Lifecycle
Management (CLM) Project Areas to Windchill products, delete server friend relationships between Rational Team
Concert (RTC) and Windchill and uninstall the Connector from the application server that you installed the Connector
- For each CLM Project Area, delete its project associations with the Windchill PLM server by clicking the
“X” icon in the actions column of each project association to a Windchill product.
- Delete Windchill servers registered as Change and Configuration Management (CCM) friends.
- Point your web browser to
- In the Communication pane, click Friends (Outbound) delete the friending link by clicking the
“X” icon in the actions column and confirm with OK.
- Again in the Communication pane, click Consumers (Inbound).
- On the OAuth Consumers page, in the Authorized Keys section delete the consumer name and it’s key by
clicking the “X” icon in the actions column and confirm with OK.
- Open OSLC Connect for Windchill administration page and
- On the Registered OSLC Friends section of the page delete the entry by clicking the “X” icon.
- Repeat the previous operations for every application that has registered Windchill friends or project associations (RQM, DNG...).
- Stop the Windchill service
- From the Windchill shell, go to the extension installation folder set up in procedure Installing or Upgrading OSLC Connect for Windchill and run the extension Ant script to uninstall the OSLC Connect for Windchill extension:
ant -f extensionUninstall.xml
- Wait for the script to:
- delete the extension files installed in Windchill directories
- run the Windchill xconfmanager properties undefinition propagation task
- Carefully monitor execution of the script and capture any failure messages
- Start the Windchill service