Uninstalling the Extension from Windchill
If for some reason you require to uninstall OSLC Connect for Windchill from your Windchill instance, you need to:
- Stop the Windchill service
- From the Windchill shell, go to the extension installation folder set up in procedure
Installing or Upgrading OSLC Connect for Windchill and run the extension Ant script to uninstall the
OSLC Connect for Windchill extension:
ant -f extensionUninstall.xml
- Wait for the script to:
- delete the extension files installed in Windchill directories
- run the Windchill xconfmanager properties undefinition propagation task
- Carefully monitor execution of the script and capture any failure messages
- Start the Windchill service
Uninstallation on a cluster
When using a Windchill cluster installation, there are 2 options:
- You are using a file synchronization tool, such as Robocopy (Windows) or rsync (Linux). In that case,
you only have to perform the uninstallation on the master node.
- Otherwise, the whole procedure needs to be repeated on each individual cluster node.
On the removal of the extension, all OSLC data remains present in both Windchill and the OSLC Remote Application.
However, Collaboration Links will no longer be visible in the Windchill system, and will no longer be navigable in the OSLC remote applicatoin.