This section offers a sequential summary of the major activities that you’ll perform to install
OSLC Connect for Windchill into your ALM and PLM systems.
Please consult each section of the Installation Guide for specific, detailed steps.
- Verify that your ALM and PLM systems meet the minimum requirements, see System Requirements.
- Verify that background queues are enabled on your Windchill system, see
Configuring Background Queues.
- Obtain the installation files from the SodiusWillert vendor.
- Install the extensions to the Windchill Server Extending Windchill
- Perform other configuration tasks described in the Administration guide.