Importing a design
A PDF document can be imported from the client publisher. For more information, refer to the Publication section.
Browsing a design
A PDF design is organized as follows:
- It contains the published document split in sections.
- Sections are created on the following basis:
- If the document does not contain any
bookmarks, each page is a section.
- If the document contains some
bookmarks, everything before the first
bookmark is a section called "front section",
then any content located between 2 successive
bookmarks is a section.
Comments on PDF sections are specific.
- A quote in the document can be associated with the comment.
- That quote can be anything in the document (text, image) even though only raw text is rendered as a quote in the comment pane.
- Quoted texts are highlighted so that they can be easily identified when overseeing the document.
- Clicking a quote's highlight shows a tooltip listing all comments that are directly attached to the quote.
- To create a comment with a quote: select some text in the document, then create a comment.
- A comment can also be added anywhere in the document. It is represented by a comment icon that can be placed anywhere on the document.
PDF document reports will only display sections that are modified. Those include:
- commented sections
- sections with collaboration links