New and noteworthy
- Quick access to the reviews which the user is managing or contributing to.
- Differentiation between overall progress and individual contributor progress.
- New metrics with comment and finding counts, open or closed.
- New classification bar chart for comments and findings, counted and grouped by a configurable custom attribute.
- Improved experience when adding designs and contributors to a review, allowing better scalability.
- New metrics with comment and finding counts per user, per design or per review objective.
- Dedicated review objectives tab, for better readability.
- Improved experience of the review comments tab. Searching for comments is more efficient and there are more filtering options available.
- Enumerated values can be assigned a color and icon (max 24x24px).
- Ability to select a classification attribute for comments or findings, in the customizable types administration.
- Custom colors of enumerated values accounted for in the comments and findings classification bar chart.
- Validation of mail settings by sending test mails straight from the server administration page.
- Restoring roles and project members if a role with the same identifier or name exists on the target server.
Comments: refactor of the commenting experience on diagrams, with improvements to annotations capabilities.
Component template: can be applied even if custom attributes had already been set up.
The list of known issues can be found on the known issues page.
Upgrading from version 4.0.x requires a migration.
Before this migration, backup the following:
- After the application server is shut down, SECollab's workspace folder.
Then, follow the instructions in section Updating SECollab.