Deployer - Deploying Files to the IDE Environment
After code generation, you can use the Deployer to copy all generated source files, configuration files and ARXF-CP sources to an IDE environment.
Pressing the Generate/make/Run button will generate source- and configuration files and launch the Deployer.
External source files are not generated from your model, like AUTOSAR Legacy code, so these are not deployed.
The build environment to deploy to, is stored in your model per Configuration:
if you to deploy SWCs to a multiple build environments, you must organize your Components accordingly.
Component X can include SwcA and SwcB, while Component Y can include SwcC.
When deploying, either Component X is active resulting in SwcA and SwcB being deployed to some build environment, or Component Y to deploy SwcC.
If each SWC can be reallocated to a different ECU, you must have one SWC per Component.
Basically you will want to use the Deployer in two ways:
- update an IDE project file or workspace.
The Deployer supports Keil μVision, IAR Embedded Workbench and Microsoft Visual Studio.
In such case, you can use IDE template projects which come with the product:
- RXF::Deployer::TemplateDestinationFolder to the folder where your IDE project resides, which must be updated
- RXF::Deployer::TemplateProject to the template project, for example ..\..\IDETemplateProjects\Blinky\Simulation\Blinky.vcxproj
- RXF::Deployer::UseTemplateProject when enabled instructs the Deployer to copy a template project to the TemplateDestinationFolder and updates the copied project during deployment
- just copy the files to some location which is also applicable to Eclipse based IDEs.
To do this, set the property RXF::Deployer::IDEProject to a path relative to your model or use an absolute path.