Contacting SodiusWillert' Support Team
SodiusWillerthandles support questions following a defined process to
prioritize support questions and answer as soon as possible.
Please contact us, following these guidelines:
You will soon receive a confirmation email which includes a unique id for your Support Request in our AUTOSAR support portal.
- create a Support Request at the RXF for AUTOSAR portal
- preferably in English
- the Description should very briefly describe your question
(e.g. preferably "ARXF_CP_V8.0.1: missing RXF_Config.h" instead of "ARXF-CP problem")
- your Support Request must include the following version information:
- ARXF-CP version: ARXF_CP_V8.0.1
- Rhapsody version, e.g. Rhapsody in C 9.0 Build xxxx
- AUTOSAR version
- AUTOSAR Toolchain versions
- Attachments of relevant files, see below.
You should think about attaching one or more of the following files to your Support Request, to enable us to quickly find a helpful answer:
- in general
- screenshots often help understanding your question. Please attach screenshots in JPG or PNG format.
- if you experience a problem that might be related to the Deployer:
- LastDeployedFiles.log and LastCopiedFiles, containing a detailed log of everything that happened or went wrong during deployment
- if you experience a problem that might be related to code generation:
- enable the property RXF::Simplifier::DebugEnabled on your active Configuration
- copy and paste the output in the Log tab to a file and add this file as attachment
- if your question is related to your UML model
- the UML model including needed external files, compressed as a ZIP archive.
Often there is no other way to answer your model specific questions than looking at the model ourselves.
- if you may not send your model, or if a configured and generated BSW and RTE is required for reproduction,
you should consider creating a tiny example model that lets you reproduce the same problem and send the tiny one.