New and Noteworthy
OSLC API exposed by Windchill
You can now friend directly the Windchill server to a CLM application. This version exposes the connector oslc api as part of Windchill.
This version still relies on the separate connector web application for:
- Responding to the oslc requests sent to Windchill.
- Administration of Oauth friends and consumers, TRS credentials, product license
- Oauth 1.0 provider
- Jazz <===> Windchill: oslc apis requests from Jazz to Windchill and vice versa
- Jazz <===> Connector: Oauth services
- Connector <===> Windchill: internal communication from extension to Connector, InfoEngine requests from Connector to Windchill
Support for Windchill change notices
Starting this version, you can now create links from CLM artifacts to Windchill change notices.
Support for QM application
Starting this version, you can now create links from QM artifacts to Windchill artifacts.