This section offers a sequential summary of the major activities that you’ll perform to install OSLC Connect for Windchill
into your ALM and PLM systems. Please consult each section of the Installation Guide for specific, detailed steps.
- Verify that your hardware and software meet the minimum requirements, see Hardware
and Software Requirements.
- Decide on how you want to deploy software over hardware, see Deployment
- Obtain the installation files from the SodiusWillert vendor.
- Set up the application server where you plan to run OSLC Connect for Windchill, see Setting
up the application server
- Start the application server and deploy the web application required to run the Connector, see Deploying
and Starting Apache Tomcat or Deploying and Starting WebSphere
- Install the extensions to the Windchill Server Extending Windchill
- Perform other configuration tasks described in the Administration guide.