Blocked by Content Security Policy (CSP)
From PTC Windchill, when you try to link a change request or a part to a CCM work item or RM requirement, the selection dialog may not be showned. The result depends on the browser:
- Chrome shows a blank display.
- Firefox displays a Blocked by Content Security Policy
When this error happens, you've to add the Windchill server to the CLM URLs whitelist. Here is how to proceed:
- Connect the CLM application as an administrator (CCM or RM depending on your need).
- Go the CLM application administration area.
- On the left menu, click on WhiteList(Outbound) section.
- Locate the Add New Whiteist URL section.
- There, you need to enter both your PTC Windchill server address and the OSLC Connect for Windchill one.
- Repeat this procedure for each CLM application involved in your setup.
Check you don't face the issue anymore and you see the delegated UI instead.