Adding an Association from Windchill to Jazz CCM or RM
- From the Windchill™ Product details page, click the “Add Association” button.
- If this option is not available please contact your Windchill administrator to install the Adapter
integration (Refer to section Extending the Windchill Web Page
- In the “Add Association” dialog, fill the following information:
- Application: The Rational Team Concert™ (RTC) application where the RTC project area of interest
- Association: Provides Related Change Requests or Uses Related Change Requests.
- Artifact Containers: The RTC project area this Windchill Product must connect to.
- If not logged into the RTC server, a login pop-up will appear. If an OAuth Consumer Authorization window
pops-up, confirm “Yes” to continue.
- Click OK
- Wizard is closed and RTC Project Area is visible in the table of the linked OSLC ™ Service Provider.