Rhapsody versions supported
- PJRHPM2M-378: The M2M dialog window can be automatically closed at the end of the transformation. It is controlled via a checkbox by the user.
- PJRHPM2M-405: A new traceability report is generated to show if elements which are mapped by the mapping rules, are not transformed.
- PJRHPM2M-441: The user can control the log level on the M2MRuleset via a property.
- PJRHPM2M-473: Adding of a new M2MRuleset properties filter.
- PJRHPM2M-480: Writing logs in the Rhapsody can be controlled via a property.
- Minor enhancements and bug fixes