Global Options are accessible from the ReqXChanger interface, by selecting the Edit > Global Options menu.
- Java API eaapi.jar: Corresponds to the path to the Enterprise Architect API jar archive. It can be typically found under %ENTERPRISE_ARCHITECT_INSTALL_PATH%\Java API\eaapi.jar.
- Log Error Stacktrace: Indicates if Stacktrace is logged for errors.
- ReqXChanger requires a license. You must enter the license location.
Rhapsody.jar: Path to the Rhapsody API jar archive. The path can be found from the active Rhapsody application by using the following steps:
- Select the Help menu.
- Select About Rhapsody.
- Select the button Version Details.
- Look for OMROOT property.
- Filter Rhapsody Model Elements: Enable filtering Rhapsody Model Elements created by Gateway in the Requirements tool.
- Apply stereotypes after export: Indicates whether specific Stereotypes are activated.
- Stereotypes to apply: Indicates which Stereotypes shall be applied to Requirements.
Diagrams for Elements
- Diagrams for Packages: Indicates if diagrams for packages are created.
- Diagrams for Classes: Indicates if diagrams for classes are created.
- Diagrams for Objects: Indicates if diagrams for objects are created.
- Diagrams for Use Cases: Indicates if diagrams for use cases are created.
- Diagrams for Actors: Indicates if diagrams for actors are created.
- Diagrams for Components: Indicates if diagrams for components are created.