Some Logging is available with ReqXChanger in order to enable the user to be able to actively identify the problem and to be able to guide the support team without revealing internal details.
Before entering a bug on our customer support, it is necessary to check if the problem has not already been documented:
- Known problems and solutions can be found in Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section.
- Compatibility between tools has been addressed in the Compatibility page.
- Java must be 64 bits, to be compatible with ReqXChanger.
- Before running on your own model, verify your installation on a sample Model.
- If the ReqXChanger is not working for the sample, there may be a problem with your installation. In that case, provide to the support team:
- The ReqXChanger version.
- The DOORS version.
- The Polarion version.
- The Rhapsody version.
- The Enterprise Architect version.
- The Java version.
- Provide logs to the support team.