Before displaying the Requirements Hierarchy using a Table View, a Table Layout must be defined in Rhapsody.
For more information, consult Requirements Hierarchy Table Layout.
Requirements Hierarchy Table View
To display Requirements Hierarchy, create a Table View in Rhapsody:
- Right-click on your Requirements Package, and select menu Add New > Tables and Charts > Table View.
- Set a name to the Table View, for example, "Requirements Hierarchy".
- Set the layout of the Table View, to be the Requirements Hierarchy Table Layout.
- Set the scope of the Table View, to be <<Owner>>
- Add a Local Tag, called considerLeavesOnly, Typed Boolean, DefaultValue False.
Note: If True, it does only consider leave Requirements for coverage and skips Requirements that contain other Requirements.
- Add a Local Tag, called headingCoverage, Typed Boolean, DefaultValue False
Note: If True, it computes the coverage not only for the Requirements Package but also for those Requirements which have other Requirements as children (usually headings).
- Click the OK button.