Synchronisation between Polarion and Enterprise Architect
How does the Synchronisation work ?
- The user exports a ReqIF file from Polarion using ReqIF export.
- The user runs ReqXChanger and loads the ReqIF file.
- ReqXChanger reads the Elements in the ReqIF file and creates/updates UML Elements in Enterprise Architect.
- The user creates/updates/deletes links between Model Elements (e.g., Operations, State machines, Interfaces) and Requirements in Enterprise Architect.
- The user runs ReqXChanger. It creates a ReqIF file from Enterprise Architect Model Elements.
- The user imports the ReqIF elements in Polarion.