Migration Process from Gateway
It is possible, with ReqXChanger, to migrate a Rhapsody project created with Gateway, to a ReqXChanger Rhapsody project.
Export Requirements from DOORS
First of all, you have to export the Requirement's Modules from Doors.
Of course, it is possible to export several Requirements Modules, depending on what needs to be synchronized in Rhapsody.
Migrate from Gateway
- Open ReqXChanger Application.
- Set ReqXChanger parameters:
- Set the ReqIF Options:
- Select the button Import from > Requirements: ReqIf 1.0.1 > Options...
- Set the ReqIF Source File. This is the ReqIF file exported previously.
- Set the Rhapsody Options:
- Select the button Export to > Requirements: IBM Rational Rhapsody > Options...
- In the menu Mode > Preset, set the Synchronisation Mode to DOORS.
- Set the Package > Root Package option to the Requirements folder in Rhapsody
- Read Requirements by clicking the Read Requirements button from the interface.
- Migrate Requirements by running the menu Tools > Rhapsody > Migrate from Gateway:
Rhapsody Requirements will be in a ReqXChanger format.
- Synchronize Requirements by clicking the Create in Target Tool button.
- ReqXChanger recreates the Full Hierarchy of Requirements.
- Requirements created by Gateway are stereotyped <<Changed>>
- If the Rhapsody Option Mode > Changes > Mark new Requirements as <<New>> is selected, Requirements created by ReqXChanger are stereotyped <<New>>