Differences between Gateway and ReqXChanger
There are two interfaces in Gateway, the main interface and the configuration dialog window.
The main interface offers different ways to view and manipulate the data:
- Management View: presents documents with their coverage information and general information about the project.
- Coverage Analysis View: to select elements from a project document and displays requirement coverage.
- Impact Analysis View: displays traceability information from all downstream and upstream documents.
- Graphical View: displays the documents of the projects with their links in a graphical format.
- Requirement Details: displays each requirement and its attributes for a document in a table.
- Link Details pane: displays covering information between a covering document and its covered documents.
Gateway accepts Requirement inputs from many sources such as Code, Text, Microsoft Word, DOORS, Excel, UML, Visio, Adobe Framemaker, Interleaf.
There is one interface in ReqXChanger.
The interface allows the configuration of the Requirements transformation.
This interface is intended to be hidden from users.
Visualisation of data is done in Rhapsody.
ReqXChanger accepts Requirement inputs from only one source, a ReqIF File exported from the Requirement Management tool.