Creating Requirements in Rhapsody from Menus
Menus are not created by the ReqXChanger installation, you must first create them. For more information on creating menus in Rhapsody, see the Setting Menus in Rhapsody documentation.
Several parameters must be filled in order to start creating requirements. To open ReqXChanger Options from Rhapsody, select the menu Tools > ReqXChanger > Open Options Dialog.
- Configuring ReqIF Options:
- Select the option ReqIF File
- Set the ReqIF Source File from which requirements will be created in Rhapsody.
- Configuring Rhapsody Options:
The Options page can be closed once all parameters have been specified, by clicking the OK button.
- Set the transformation Mode. This will load a preset of recommended options for a specific tool or purpose.
Select the DOORS Mode.
If other properties are modified, the Custom mode will be automatically selected.
- Set the Package where to create Requirements. Select the Packages > Root Package option.
In the following screenshot, Requirements will be created in the "Requirements" Package, owned by the "ElevatorPkg"
- Unselect the checkbox Export only Specifications with Specification Package Name.
- Select the menu Rhapsody API. Set the Rhapsody.jar file path. It is the path to the Rhapsody API jar archive.
The path can be found from the active Rhapsody application by using the following steps:
- Select the Help menu.
- Select About Rhapsody.
- Select the button Version Details.
- Look for OMROOT property.
Updating Requirements in Rhapsody
To update Requirements in Rhapsody, select the menu Tools > ReqXChanger > Update Requirements.
Requirements in Rhapsody will be updated by ReqXChanger, in the Package selected in the preference Packages > Root Package.
Logging information is displayed in the Rhapsody console.