- DOORS Compability: Improved roundtrip compability with DOORS. Now allows for using a ReqIF Specification in DOORS again and again and when merging, deleted UML elements will be marked as deleted.
- Rhapsody: Handle enum literal names "new" and "default" and add postfix, as Rhapsody does not allow for enum literals with these names.
- Enterprise Architect
- Roundtrip: extended error message when inspecting invalid trace dependencies (Enterprise Architect Connectors).
- Repository Option: Fixed that ODBC Connection strings were not shown if they were set as option value. Any String is considered as a valid value now.
- Enterprise Architect Roundtrip: Catch Exception when Enterprise Architect API is unable to get element for ID from connector end.
- <identifier> could not be used as a requirement identifier correctly.
- Improve reliability for creating visualization stereotype on roundtrip.