- Enterprise Architect
- No replacement of special characters when exporting enum values to Enterprise Architect.
- Helper for removing <New>, <Changed>, <Deleted> from all requirements inside the configured root package.
- Boolean values of requirements were not always set correctly in Enterprise Architect/Rhapsody.
- Before loading config files, initialize logger and afterwards, cleanup logger. This is necessary when loading config files via command line arguments and different loggers are used, which have to perform some initialization.
- Fixed problem that may occur when enabling browser refresh for rhapsody and it was started without the GUI.