- Allows to create separate ReqIF file for Roundtrip document with model elements (for instance for using Atego Exerpt).
- Mode/Preset with recommended Options for working with EXERPT 2.
- License System extended to allow to consider restricted licenses.
- Mechanism (Helper) to apply stereotypes to requirements after export.
- ReqXChangerTypes Package will also be made read only.
- Allow to roundtrip model elements that are in relation with requirements like this: Requirement <-- model element 1 --> model element 2.
- New Attribute for storing stereotype (names) that are applied to model elements.
- Rhapsody: Option to use NewTerm Stereotype Names for Type Attribute Values instead of MetaClass names (Mode->Advanced->Roundtrip Model Elements->Model Element Types->Use New Term Stereotype Names...)
- Added Rhapsody Helper for creating diagrams for certain elements. The diagrams will visualize the element, in order to get a graphical illustration of the element into the RM tool when roundtripping.
- Option to make Requirements Package in Enterprise Architect/Rhapsody read only after export (Packages->Make Requirements Package Read Only).
- Some minor fixes and improved error logging.