- New File Logger for logging into files (can be used with the following arguments: -logger "com.sodius.wstxchanger.core.logger.fileLogger").
- Included Java Runtime Environment.
- Rhapsody: While writing requirements, Browser refresh will be disabled.
- For Mapping Options, child attributes of Related Documents and other referenced elements can be used now.
- Specification/Document Export: Create information in Rhapsody/Enterprise Architect for attributes of Specifications/Documents, if it is configured to have separated packages for documents.
- Requirement Identifier Option allows to consider values of parent documents (packages) now.
- Support for ReqIFZ (Zip) files.
- New Option: Mode->Advanced->Roundtrip Model Elements->Model Element Types->Model Elements Type LongName.
- Configuration files can be opened directly with the ReqXChanger using the Windows "Open with..." mechanism.
- New parameter "-saveConfig" for Saving the configuration to a file when closing the ReqXChanger.
- File format for saving has been changed.
- Rhapsody: When roundtripping TestResults, also roundtrip the contained Verdict Tag as an additional Element (SpecObject).
- Reenter license key is needed. Keys from version 1.3.0 and above are still valid. In case your key is not accepted, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Show version number and loaded configuration file path in title.
- When closing the application and a config file was loaded and options were changed, ask if the configuration shall be saved.
- Diagram IMAGE Roundtrip: Roundtrip Diagram Images, for diagrams, which have a dependency to requirements
- Enterprise Architect: Use "Diagram Frame" and "Diagram Reference" for creating Dependencies.
- Polarion: In order to correctly update images when frequently doing roundtrips, at least Polarion Version 2017.3 is needed.