- Requirements with the Attribute "ReqIF.ForeignDeleted=true" are considered as deleted.
- Rhapsody: Added Roundtrip Option "Roundtrip Test Results in Test Cases".
- Option to create multiple Relation Groups for different Dependency Types.
- Option to use the requirements package as identifier for the roundtripped ReqIF specification.
- You can set a custom name for the ReqIF specification which contains the roundtripped elements.
- Added filter for requirements which are created by the ReqXChanger for traced artefacts during a roundtrip.
- New option to only export specifications which are configured with Specification Package Name.
- Changed behavior with empty root package name: create toplevel packages for specifications. Use specification LongName, if no Specification Package Name is configured.
- ReqXChanger is now available for 32bit and 64bit architecture.
- Roundtrip Rhapsody: Fixed bug that no other root elements than packages are roundtripped.