- Option for complete Package hierarchy with Roundtrip Elements.
If this Option is set, Model Elements are placed in their complete Package Structure.
- Option to roundtrip Tagged Values of Model Elements
- Attributes are created for Tagged Values.
Note: Since all Model Elements will have the same Requirements Type, all Elements will have Attributes for all Tagged Values.
This happens, even if only one Model Element has a Value for a Tag.
- New Options to set if lastChanged and/or other Attributes are considered when comparing Elements for changes.
This option allows to avoid problems, when RM tools do not use the lastChanged property correctly.
- Option for setting if Names of Requirement Types are used as their Identifier.
This is helpful, if a RM tool creates duplicates for Requirement Types in the ReqIF file.
Attention: When this option is used, Names of Requirement Types have to be unique to avoid errors!