Blocked by Content Security Policy (CSP)
From PTC Windchill, when you try to link a change request or a part to a CLM artifact, the selection dialog may not be shown. The result depends on the browser:
- Chrome shows a blank display.
- Firefox displays a
Blocked by Content Security Policy
When this error happens, it probably means the Windchill server needs to be added to the friends of the target CLM application:
- Connect to the CLM application as an administrator (CCM, RM or QM depending on your need).
- Go the CLM application administration area.
- On the left menu, click on the
Friends (Outbound) section.
- Click add and fill the form with Windchill's rootservices URL.
- Don't forget to allow the pending consumer in the Windchill OSLC Connect consumers administration page.
- Repeat this procedure for each CLM application involved in your setup.
Check that you don't face the issue anymore and you see the delegated UI instead.