New and Noteworthy in 3.2.0
Improvements to OSLC configurations
- You can now create a Local Configuration in Windchill products
using following product structure filters, so it can be referenced in Global configurations:
- Windchill baselines
- Default latest filters, with the
include Work in Progress option
- You can now edit an existing Local Configuration.
Richer OSLC previews and reports for Windchill artifacts
- Previews of Windchill parts in OSLC remote applications contain the part image.
- Previews of all supported Windchill artifacts in OSLC remote applications contain the OSLC links that they own.
- More Windchill artifacts properties are exposed in reports and OSLC previews.
- Custom attributes are exposed in TRS for reporting with following limitations:
- Only one definition of a custom attribute name across products is exposed in TRS, so custom attributes with same name contributed by different products will be overridden.
- The exposed custom attribute values are typed as String only. Filters in IBM Jazz Reporting Service cannot benefit from more specific
widgets such as numbers, dates, enumerations...
- Windchill change objects are now presented as a hierarchy in IBM Jazz Reporting Service.
DOORS Next Requirement collections linking
You can now create Collaboration links from Windchill Parts to DOORS Next Generation Requirement collections.
All OSLC Connect for Windchill pages contain a Help button to open the related embedded help topic (no Internet connection required).
Enhanced TRS support for large Windchill installations
Improved support for very large data sets. This release ensures linear performance as data set grows in Windchill.
The TRS response times are reduced using paging and the memory consumption on server is minimized.
TRS Administration Page
The TRS administration page now includes a section to rebuild TRS feeds.
Simplified upgrade procedure
Now only a single command in Windchill shell is needed to perform an upgrade of the connector to the latest version.