New and Noteworthy in 3.1.0
Windchill Products can participate to global configurations
- Enable OSLC Configuration Management on a Windchill product and participate to global configurations within IBM Global Configuration Manager.
- Create local configurations in Windchill that leverage Windchill filter capabilities to determine which parts are in the scope of a configuration.
For now the supported filters can fetch the latest parts in any view or state. Many more filters to come in future releases!
- In Windchill, select a global configuration context to display or create links between parts and external OSLC artifacts that participate to the same global configuration.
- In IBM ELM applications, select a global configuration context to display or create links to Windchill artifacts that participate to the same global configuration.
Links will only be saved in the matching part version.
- In Windchill, save a "nominal" global configuration on a part, in order to capture the links to the exact artifact versions as they were when the Part version
was created and/or validated.
- Use IBM ELM Report Builder to create reports on parts within the scope of a global configuration.
Enhanced support with OSLC Connect for Jira
Improved previews of Jira artifacts from Windchill.