Configuring CLM Applications
This configuration section is aimed for CLM Applications administrators;
contains procedures for completing the configuration of OSLC Connect for Windchill
in CLM side. It supposes the reader is familiar configuring friends
and consumers; if this is not the case, please refer to related tasks before you continue.
Most configurations ahead require a collaborative work with the Windchill Server administrator who will ask you to :
- Configure a consumer/friend for Windchill in each CLM Application they require.
If they require Global Configurations:
- Make sure CLM Global Configuration Management and Windchill applications become friends each other.
- Configure GCM with Windchill local configurations.
- Verify whether CLM Link Index Provider (LDX) application is installed , .
- Configure LDX with Windchill's Change Management data source.
If they require Jazz Reporting Service and/or IBM Rational Engineering Lifecycle Manager (RELM) services:
- Verify whether CLM Lifecycle Query Engine (LQE) application is installed , .
- Configure LQE with Windchill's data sources.
If they require both features, you will also have to:
- Make sure CLM Report Builder has a LQE data source using configurations.
Configuring OAuth consumers