Here are the supported Jira versions:
- Jira Software Server version 7.6.4 to 8.8.0
Jira Software Cloud is not a supported platform. Please contact us if you need this deployment platform.
Here are the supported web browsers:
- Internet Explorer 11
Here are the applications for which compatibility has been verified with OSLC Connect for Jira:
- IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS Family (formerly IBM Rational DOORS), from version 184.108.40.206 to 9.7.
- IBM Engineering Lifecycle Management (formerly IBM Collaborative Lifecycle Management), from version 6.0.5 to 7:
- IBM Engineering Workflow Management (formerly IBM Rational Team Concert)
- IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS Next (formerly IBM Rational DOORS Next Generation) 
- IBM Engineering Test Management (formerly IBM Rational Quality Management) 
- IBM Engineering Lifecycle Optimization - Engineering Insights (formerly IBM Rational Engineering Lifecycle Manager)
- IBM Jazz Reporting Service
- Siemens Polarion, from version 18.3 to 20 R1
The Jira server instance must use the same transfer protocol (
HTTPS) as the OSLC Remote Application  and,
if linking will be with IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS Next or IBM Engineering Test Management using Global Configurations, server must support the SSL version
The Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) of the server hosting Jira must be different from the server hosting the OSLC Remote Application or they must use a different port .