Skipped TRS resources in LQE/LDX datasource with no Details message
- There are skipped resources when fetching Jira datasources in LQE/LDX applications.
- Skipped resources' HTTP response code is 429.
- No details are provided for the error.
One of the following conditions apply:
- Jira is a Data Center instance (8.6 or above) with Rate Limiting feature enabled.
- Jira is a Server instance with a reverse proxy having rate limiting rules.
- When using the integrated Rate Limiting feature, you should consider leveraging the
Allowlisting URLs and resources in the Rate Limiting feature documentation
to allow calls to
/**/rest/oslc/**. If this is too much relaxing of the original strategy, you might prefer reverting to the reverse proxy implementation of the rate limiting feature.
- When using the reverse proxy rate limiting, you should be able to leverage the
User-Agent advertised by those application. For example, LQE usually looks sends
LQE/1.0 when doing a request
(always check on your own systems what is available and the corresponding values). This provides with an easy way to avoid filtering the indexer’s calls to your Jira instance.
Rate limiting rules are too restrictive to let LDX and LQE properly read through all resources.