Configuring the License
The OSLC Connect for Jira license is a file with a
lic extension that must be provided along with the product when you acquired it or requested a demo.
It needs to be the first thing you configure after the installation as it is required to:
Here are the steps to configure the license:
- On the left panel, click on the
License option in the
- In right panel you will see a message indicating the current status of the license, click on the
- Use the opened dialog to locate and select the license file from your file system.
- Once the file is selected and the dialog is closed, click on the
- You won't be able to change anything. An error message will constantly remind you the license issue.
- Remote OSLC Application users won't be able to create collaboration links.
- Jira users won't be able to create collaboration links and will see an error message where collaboration links should appear on issue pages.
- All OSLC services will response with a service unavailable code.