Configuring CLM Applications
This configuration section is aimed for CLM Applications administrators;
contains procedures for completing the configuration of OSLC Connect for Jira
in CLM side. It supposes the reader is familiar configuring friends
and consumers; if this is not the case, please refer to related tasks before continue.
Most configurations ahead require a collaborative work with the Jira Server administrator who will ask you to :
- Configure a consumer/friend for Jira in each CLM Application they require.
- Register associations for Jira project in each CLM Application they require.
If they require Global Configurations:
- Make sure CLM Global Configuration Management and Jira applications become friends each other.
- Verify whether CLM Link Index Provider (LDX) application is installed , .
- Configuring LDX with Jira's Change Management data source.
If they require Jazz Reporting Service and/or IBM Rational Engineering Lifecycle Manager (RELM) services:
- Verify whether CLM Lifecycle Query Engine (LQE) application is installed , .
- Configuring LQE with Jira's data sources.
If they require both features, you will also have to:
- Making sure CLM Report Builder has an LQE data source using configurations.
Configuring OAuth consumers