Relaunching a program
The workbench keeps a history of each launched and debugged program. To relaunch a program, do one of the following:
- Select a previous launch from Run or Debug button pull-down menus.
- From the menu bar, select Run > Run History or Run > Debug History and select a previous launch from these sub-menus.
- In the Debug view, select a process that you want to relaunch, and select Relaunch from the process's pop-up menu.
To relaunch the most recent launch, do one of the following:
- Click the Run or Debug buttons (without using the button pull-down menu).
- Select Run > Run Last Launched (Ctrl+F11), or Run > Debug Last Launched (F11) from the workbench menu bar.