Using the Project Explorer
The Project Explorer view, shown by default in the MDWorkbench perspective,
shows the MDWorkbench element hierarchy of the projects in your workbench.
It provides you with a MDWorkbench-specific view of the resources shown in the Navigator.
The element hierarchy is derived from the project's build paths.
For each project, its source folders and referenced libraries are shown in the tree.
You can filter elements:
- On the Project Explorer toolbar, click the Menu button and choose Filters.
- Select or clear the filters that you want to apply to the view (read Filter description to learn about the selected filter's functionality).
- Optionally, you can select patterns for filtering the view:
- Select the Name filter patterns checkbox at the top of the dialog.
- In the text field below, specify the desired patterns (names matching one of the patterns will be hidden).