Testing a model connector
To test the created model connector:
- Click on Run > Run Configurations....
- In the launch configuration dialog, select the Eclipse Application configuration and click New.
- Type the name of the configuration (e.g. Test MDWorkbench) in the Name field.
- Click on Run. A new MDWorkbench application is launched.
To open a model using the model connector in the launched MDWorkbench:
- Click on Open Model... in the Models view contextual menu.
- Select the connector (e.g. My Reader) and click Finish.
- A model editor shows up and you can consult the created model elements.