Using content/code assist
You can use content assist (also called code assist) when writing text templates and rulesets.
- Place your cursor in a valid position on a line of code in an editor and either
If the MDWorkbench editor finds valid candidates for this position,
a list of possible completions is shown in a floating window.
You can type further to narrow the list.
You can also hover over the selected list items to view its documentation.
- Press Ctrl+Space
- Select Edit > Content Assist from the menu bar
- Use the arrow keys or the mouse pointer to navigate through the possible completions.
- Select an item in the list to complete the fragment by doing one of the following:
- Selecting it and pressing Enter
- Double-clicking it