- Composite Structure Diagram
- Connector Kind always set to assembly.
- ValueType stereotype - the tagged value 'quantityKind' not set when the value is a DataType (possible with older versions of MagicDraw). It should be an InstanceSpecification (SysML 1.4 specification).
- Because they are not serialized in the MagicDraw mdzip file, some calculated tagged values are not set. For example, carriedItem for FunctionEdge, subject for Function.
- OMG's BPMN diagram type (BPMN.diagram.kind property) is not set.
- The MARTE profile is not loaded.
UML Known Limitations