Running the Publisher
The following steps are provided to use the Publisher for Rhapsody™ graphical user interface.
Silent mode as well as more user configuration settings are available and defined in the Administration Guide.
If error messages are displayed, follow the user interface instructions for guided configuration as shown in the figures below:
- Ensure the Rhapsody model that you want to publish is open.
- Run the publisher.exe
- Double click on the Rhapsody to MagicDraw service.
- Select Next > on the Rhapsody Input Model interface as shown in the figure below.
- Name and select the MagicDraw output model destination. Then select Next >.
- User Configuration
- Select whether to preserve the Rhapsody coloring and formatting or default to the target tool defaults.
- Select the checkbox to generate publisher element and diagram counts into the log output folder.
- Then select Finish.
- User configuration is available through the user interface, the display.properties and publisher.properties files.
Configuration of the display.properties and publisher.properties is defined in the Administration Guide.
- Monitor the progress Refer to section on Monitoring Progress.
- Successful Completion. MagicDraw project file is located in the selection location.
- Rhapsody OMROOT is not correct in the publisher.ini file. Refer to the Installation Guide for detailed instructions to obtain the Share drive location and assign this value.
- Rhapsody is not open to a project