Publishing from MagicDraw
The following steps are provided to use the Publisher for Rhapsody™ graphical user interface.
If error messages are displayed, follow the user interface instructions for guided configuration as shown in the figures below:
- Start of restart your edition Architect for Systems Engineers of IBM Rhapsody.
- Ensure that a project (into which data will be imported) is open in Rhapsody.
- Run the publisher.exe
- Double click on the MagicDraw to Rhapsody service.
- Select the MagicDraw input Model as shown in the figure below. Select Next.
- Uncheck the checkbox if you don't want the Publisher to save the Published Model and restart Rhapsody. (To change the default value of this checkbox see Rhapsody save and restart)
- Select Finish.
- Monitor the progress Refer to section on Monitoring Progress.
- Successful Completion. Rhapsody project has been populated.
- Rhapsody OMROOT is not correct in the publisher.ini file. Refer to the Installation Guide for detailed instructions to obtain the Share drive location and assign this value.
- Rhapsody is not open to a project