The following steps are provided to use the Publisher for Rhapsody™ application user interface.
Refer to the documentation for display configuration or silent mode execution for additional features
- Ensure the Rhapsody model that you want to publish is open.
- Run the publisher.exe
- Double click on the Rhapsody SysML to MagicDraw SysML service.
- Select Next > on the Rhapsody Input Model interface as shown in the figure below.
- Name and select the MagicDraw output model destination. Then select Next >.
- Select whether to keep the element Name or switch the Name with the Label. The source tools provides both while the target tool does not. Then select Finish.
- Monitor the progress Refer to section on Monitoring Progress
- Successful Completion. MagicDraw project file is located in the selection location.
If error messages are displayed, following the user interface instructions for guided configuration as shown in the figures below:
- Missing assignment of path for Rhapsody installation location in the
- Rhapsody is not open to a project