SysML Parametric Diagram Modeling Guidelines
Parametric Diagrams model a network of constraints on system properties to support engineering analysis, such as performance, reliability, and mass
properties analysis. OMG Systems Modeling Language (OMG SysML™ Version 1.6).
The following guidelines apply:
- They are similar to the Internal Block Diagram except that the only connectors allowed are binding connectors, each having at least one end connected to a constraint parameter.
If ports are connected via Connector, both port types must be compatible and the connector ends need to be defined.
- Red Connector Lines
- When red connector lines are shown in the published model you can right click on the "Update Connector Ends" menu.
- Connection errors may also exist in Rhapsody prior to publish. Ensure the Connectors have defined Ends prior to publish.
- MagicDraw provides a Warning when the GraphEdge is not in the same direction as the Semantic Connector
- The following ownership rules apply in the target tool:
- The Parts have to be owned by a Block
- The Constraint properties in the diagram have to be owned by the same Block
- The Properties in the diagram have to be owned by the Block
- The BindingConnectors in the diagram have to be owned by the Block