In order for the publisher to function:
The Publisher for Rhapsody™ is available for the following versions:
- The tool configurations must match. (For Example: 32-bit for Rhapsody, Java, and MagicDraw or they all must be 64-bit configurations.
- The Publisher for Rhapsody™ works on Windows Operating Systems Only.
- One version of the source tool should be installed on the machine. This is to avoid interface issues.
- Rhapsody must be open to automatically populate the user interface.
- Missing or unresolved references may cause issues with the transformation.
|Compatibility Matrix||Rhapsody Version 8.3.1||Rhapsody Version 8.4|
|MagicDraw Version 19||X||X|