The Publisher provides two options for color schema.
- Preserve Original Rhapsody Colors and Style
- Use Standard MagicDraw Colors and Style
Preserve Original Rhapsody Colors and Style
When the user selects to Preserve Original Rhapsody Colors and Style,
The following settings are preserved for diagrams from Rhapsody.
The constraints are as follows:
- Font Colors
- Font Size
- Bold, Italic, Normal
- Font Type
- Fill colors and line border colors
- Interface line colors are not supported
- Fill patterns are not supported.
- Fill colors on some embedded elements i.e. combined fragments are not supported
- Underline and Strike through are not supported. (The font displays but strike though and underline do not.)
- MagicDraw apply the same graphical properties for all the Swimlanes in a Diagram. Graphical properties will be preserved only if all Swimlanes have the same graphical properties.
Use Standard MagicDraw Colors and Style
When the user selects to Use Standard MagicDraw Colors and Style, colors and styles are not transformed from Rhapsody.
MagicDraw default colors are styles will be applied.
Silent Mode Implementation
To transform Colors and Styles from Rhapsody, set to following option in publisher.ini file:
To keep MagicDraw Default Colors and Styles, set to following option in publisher.ini file: