Installing MagicDraw Publisher for Rhapsody
The MagicDraw Publisher is a self contained application download.
Note: Please ensure that only a single version of Rhapsody is installed on the machine and a single instance is running while publishing.
For silent mode/scripted execution, please refer to the Silent Mode section of the Administration Guide.
- Download the .zip release package
- Unzip the file
- Open the publisher.ini file
- Update the path to the Rhapsody Share Folder
- Check the path to the properties.ini file
- Update the -Xmx1024m value to the maximum allowable for your hardware configuration (Refer to Memory configuration in the Administration Guide for further details)
- Run the Publisher Application from the Release folder. publiser.exe
- In the MagicDraw SysML Publisher for Rhapsody GUI, Select Windows -> Preferences -> MDWorkbench -> License
- Select the license type and license and select apply
- Confirmation and restart is required when the license is changed.
- Completion of the restart is the completion of the installation.
Refer to the Administration Guide for silent mode installation