Planning the installation
This section contains a list of hardware and software prerequisites for the deployment of SECollab in an application server.
When you are ready, continue with the installation process below.
- Ensure that your hardware and software meet the defined prerequisites, see Hardware and software requirements.
- Check the deployment considerations, see Preparing the deployment.
- Download the installation files.
- Install and configure the license agreement.
- Configure the application server to host SECollab, see Configuring the SECollab application server.
- Start the application server and deploy the SECollab web application.
- Perform setup and configuration tasks such as setting up Friends, see the Administration guide: linking applications.