SECollab lets you create reports from existing report templates. Simply put, a report is the application of a report template
on a given scope of all the data your project has. This allows for coherent reporting among all the data in your projects.
To create Reports, go to the banner's "Reports" tab:
- Click the "+ Create report" button
- Set a title and select a report template
- Select all designs that queries within this report should be restricted to
To visualize a report, click on any report in the "Report" tab. The screen will then split up in 2 parts:
- the chapters are rendered in the left part of the screen, displaying their title, description, and a chart that renders the synthesized groups.
- when clicking on a group (typically "matching" and "not matching"), all source resources will be listed in a table in the right part of the screen.
If clicking the "matching" group, then all resources will have their one or many corresponding target resources listed.
When browsing a report targeting traceability needs, this view helps understanding which links are missing.