SECollab provides a notification system that is configured for each individual project.
The project leader is in charge of its configuration via the project administration.
To create a new notification for your project :
- In the project administration, access the Notifications tab.
- Create a new notification from the list menu and fill the title and description,
- Choose a trigger for the notification :
- When the review is started
- When there is a few configurable days left before the end of the review
- Choose an action to execute :
- Send an mail to the reviews' contributors.
The template for the email can be edited and automatic fields can be used.
- When the notification is saved, every existing resource that would have activated
the trigger will trigger the corresponding notifications.
To make sure that the mails are sent to the contributors an administrator must have configured
the email settings in the SECollab administration.
Notifications can be applied to other projects by leveraging the Component Templates.