Hardware and Software Requirements
General installation prerequisites:
- A compatible web browser is installed on the local server *
- A supported operating system is installed on the local server **
- Apache Tomcat 7.0 (or later) or IBM Application Server Liberty must be installed on the local server (see below).
- Network topologies and its firewalls allow communication between the servers.
Embedded database Prerequisites:
- An Oracle Java Runtime Environment (JRE) has been installed on the local server. The minimum required JRE version is 8.
IBM Rational Team Concert Prerequisites:
- An IBM or Oracle Java Runtime Environment (JRE) has been installed on the local server. The minimum required JRE version is 8.
- IBM Rational Team Concert 6.0.5 or later has been installed on the local server or a server accessible from the local server
- IBM Rational Team Concert CCM (CCM) administrator profile information are available and known.
Display resolution :
- A minimum resolution of 1024px width and 768px height is required.
(*) Web Browsers:
- Firefox 38 ESR and future patch packs
- Google Chrome 43
- Internet Explorer 11 In its "desktop" version and future patch packs. If the URL used to access SECollab does not contain a full
domain name, the "Display intranet sites in Compatibility View" option must be unchecked in the "Compatibility View settings" window.
(**) Operating Systems:
- Windows Server 2012 Standard Edition and future fixes for the operating system
- Ubuntu Server 14.04 and future fixes for the operating system (64 bit)